About the RA Staff
The community of the residence halls is maintained and enhanced by a Residence Life staff, which includes 12 Resident Assistants (RAs). RAs are returning students who have been chosen to assist the Residence Life staff with residents and their housing needs.
- Have been trained in first aid and CPR
- Offer personal support to students
- Facilitate better social contact among residents by organizing activities and special events
- Provide an escort for those residents walking to the dorms or their car at night, as requested
- Provide referral information to students who seek help
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding personal problems shared with them and are the front line negotiators in room conflicts, and are helpful in resolving conflicts
- Manage the Residence Life facilities after office hours
- Have regularly scheduled, posted in-room hours
国产偷拍视频Residence Life staff also provides van runs to residents throughout the week. The RA driver can take residents to stores, appointments, the gym, and much more during the two-hour van run time as long as it is within a few miles of CalArts.